Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Books go pew pew!

Yay for little adventures!

When I went to visit Aeyze and Usagikun in Reading a few weeks ago, we burned my SCH from 15 to 33. Earlier this week I finished those last 4 INCREDIBLY challenging levels. I say challenging, mainly because it was a hard to stay awake let alone main heal a party. I level synched through Garlaige, Yhoater, did a few Campaign OPs with Rebme, then finally dinged 37 in ...Valkurm.

At least it's over! That's the hard part. Part 2 of my diabolical "LET'S SEE IF PUP CAN BE A MAGE" plan involves grabbing some spare Goliard from Nyzul and then some Enfeeb+ and MP+ items from the AH when I scramble some gil together. IT WILL BE POSSIBLE!

Next up, some incredible fun with ED and finally some progress on my Kenkonken. We decided to take down Gulool Ja Ja, and after grabbing some keys we engaged the fucker at around 1am!

...Then died at about 1.10am. Okay so, first try wasn't that good. So we tried again!

2 hours or so later, with a little brick shitting at 3% when Mijin killed both tanks, we managed to take him down by sacrificing BLM, Eagle Eye Shot, and Reigns' Make Yo' Sushi!


TITLE GET! 2 to go! :D Big thanks to everyone who helped, and excellent holding from Krys, Jinx, Aggy and Shin, plus some amazing skill from Aeyze and Zid's tanking (and Aeyze shitting her pants, as usual, hohoho!)

Before the truckload of fun that was invading Mamook even started, we needed to take down a freshly popped puppy, which I managed to get another pew pew screenshot from. I swear my SS-button skills are just as good as my stuns! ;3

Lastly, putting my Woodworking to good use. I HQ'd 2/6 staffs on a random day during a random moon for Shin's mule. I didn't SS the Aquilo's, but here's the Terra's. So that makes 4 staves I've HQ'd since hitting 100! :D

I also made Aeyze and Rebme's early Christmas presents! There was dye up on the AH (THERE'S NEVER DYE UP ON THE AH), and after Aeyze helped farm some Lumber I tried making them. Wiki said WW was the only craft needed.

Wiki lied.

Even though I got them both made with no problems, and managed to get 2 0.1's for Goldsmithing, I went to Bastok and got it to level 10 for next time, just incase!

NYZUL! We finished Aeyze's, Medi's, Reb's and Ber's Discs! So now that we have all 6 at 100 we can farm until our hearts content. I'm ay 75k/150k tokens for the Nyzul side of Kenkonken, I want to keep doing it to get that darn book ASAP. D: Not sure how much morale will stay for people if we got everything we wanted yet still have to farm, I mean that's pretty much HALF WAY there, D:! So challenging...

Speaking of PUP, I netted these at last. I'm using them a lot more than Usukane. Acc is easy to cap off in other places (I sit around 35-37 acc atm) so the extra Haste is great for Utsusemi and solo play without the spell or BRD songs. Yaya, he's talking about PUP again, nobody cares so let's just skip to the next image. The only other -1 Relic piece that would be nice is legs and body, but fuck Tav with a giant hot rod tyvm!

Anyway! This entry wouldn't be complete without the weekly Reb quote.

See you next time! ;D