Sunday, 2 November 2008

Dynamis-Jkun

I'm back! IRL has been shafting me left and right for a good while now, leaving me only free to play at nights for Dynamis and Nyzul.

I'm currently doing 6 freelance artist project job...things, which isn't an easy task as they all have seperate deadlines. But I know what you're thinking. Less whining, more pics, right? RIGHT?

So this entry is mainly about Dynamis. Dynamis-Jkun to be exact! I'll let the pictures do the talking, though!


I now have a final magic build for E100. Pantin Legs/Feet combo, replacing Usukane and Cobra for now, since they still give STR, Att and Acc it isn't much of a loss, MAB/MAcc is too good to pass up anyway.

I'm also replacing Usukane gotes with Pantin for a while (Haste for both me and E100 seems more useful than a master's Acc+10), so we'll see how they work out. I also have the +1's being upgraded as we speak. Well, as I speak, and you read...and...well...shut up.

I now leave you with random Nyzul fun!

Grats to Berserker (Mainly cuz nobody else wanted them >_>)

lol, nou Reb, nou.