Saturday, 20 December 2008

Balls of Steel

It's been a pretty busy week with Christmas coming up, so I'm going to get some little things out of the way before it's too late!

First up, Nyzul's been kind to everyone for a good while now. Rebme's lootwhored a ton of stuff for her seven thousand jobs, Aeyze finally got something *shock*, and while Medi's obsession with collecting 5/5 of every set is still ongoing, I managed to nab quite a lol piece for myself.

lol. WHY JKUN? I'll tell you why. So I can have enough MP on PUP/WHM to cast reraise when weakened.

I'm not joking.

Seriously.

Oh, and it's got some neat Haste for Utsusemi soloing, putting me at +19%! dohoho.

Tinniiiiin~!

IS STILL A DICK. FUCKING FUCK FACED FUCK SHOVEL, DROP MY HARNESS ALREADY YOU COCKBAG.

Right, so, next up. Limbus. We had some problems last few Apollyon runs, but at least I got laid:

lol, oh u Medi, oh u. It's a good thing this heated passion was short lived. The next day I woke up and found out I had a serious case of the...

What the fuck is this? Time to get a new graphics card, I think...

And so our spotlight finally shines on the long awaited Moblin Maze Mongos. Er, Mongers. Today I teamed up with Medi, Tuss, Alch and Rad to storm into our nubby little two-rune zones and take out everything in sight.

Of course, me being me, would always change the music to "The Big One" if I got the chance. Which I did. Once. BUT IT WAS AWESOME. I made 4k limit points out of 4 runs, and even got that little eyepatch everyone seems to be sporting. Pity it goes over the eye my hair DOESN'T cover, now I can't see shit.

So, to end with, let's have some little fun times from the previous week:

:(

lolaerylove

Reb tried to Flee in Whitegate and it got para'd, ahahaha fkn nab.



EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE NM.

I love winning bets when the stakes are this high. ;(

Over and out~!