Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Before the Storm

The last day of being level 75 is upon us! After this update Jkun begins his steady climb to level 99, one cap at a time.

So here's a round up of the last few weeks, before the storm hits! Warning, slight spoilers of the sexual kind lie ahead, so venture deeper if you're a pervet. Or don't. I don't care.

Firstly. this:


I am greedy indeed. Levelling subs and holding marbles was a huge strain on my inventory, so my 80-slot Gobbiebag was well needed. Which leads me onto my next point; greed. Not for gear, or titles, or skillups, but for Galka.

And after returning back home to Sandy, well, what can I say. Now I can get all the Galka I want!

Let's clean this up with some loose ends from my last update:

SAM, DRG, WAR, THF @ 49.
NIN @ 45.
DNC @ 40.
Mucho Thanks to Rebme and Revna for the free exp! LEECH!

VNM time, go!

3 away from cap!

And now it gets really exciting! A long time ago, on a server far, far away, Jkun was born. After 2 days, he grew up into a fine little level 10 Warrior who thought he was toooough shit. Weilding his little spatha and round shield, he took on the world and beyond. Crabs? Pfft, no problem. Orcs? Well, if they're not mages, he'd ruin them. Rabbits? Ha! Saplings?

...Well, shit. Saplings pure kicked the sap right out of him, that's for sure. As I lay dead in La Thiene, a little white and red figure bobbing up and down on a Chocobo passed me by. Was it a Mandragora or something? Did I even know what a Mandragora was? Fuck no. But they came back, and got off their Chocobo. Then...as if, magically, I was alive again! If it wasn't for Reminja, a little Taru WHM, who breathed life into Jkun for the first time...

...I probably would have HP'd, but that's not the point! Reminja was my very first FFXI friend.

We shared the same LS, she watched me grow, and I always looked up to her. We met many new people, joined many new endgame LSs, and then I finally set off from under her wing to Fairy. Doesn't sound gay at all.

Then one day...

Now, 4 years later, we met again! Reminja and her studly boyfriend Rmajere came to Sylph, and damnit, they're here to stay!!

My band of rag-tag mercenaries and vigilanties is growing! I instantly invitied them to my new social shells, and did some Nyzul, WotG, and Evolith NMs. Our little Nyzul group finally feels like it's been revived.


Even the truebro Aeyze came back into the mix! Doing events like these with the 4 people I love the most means so much to me! It's such a nostalgic feeling!

But those weren't the only relationships I built back up. Tussilo, our Nyzul's former flamboyant leader, Rafa and her sexy new name, and even tagging along with ED and DynaFFS to Dynamis-Qufim was all great fun.


...Even more so when I got to freelot MNK hands LoL! Through all these relationships I built up over the years, and the kindness of many people who don't play (Meditrina! Love you!) I realised it's the people I've missed, not the game!

... 'cept Skyylerr. Fuckin' cock. (jk ilu Skyy pls don't hate).

So, tears and romance aside...Behold! Actual progress in Wings of the Goddess! My whinging and leeching skills finally paid off! Let's see the last few WotG mission's through Jkun's eyes...

BULLET TIME ORC FIGHTS!

LOVE AND JUSTICE UP IN THIS BITCH.

FUCKING SHITTY MINIGAMES.

BUBBLE SHIELDS.

ELVAAN ORGASMS.

DEMON ORGASMS.

DANCER ORGASMS.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ORGASMS.

After all this was over, I needed to take a break. The update is imminent, and as it stands I still have a lot to catch up on! So what's left? Oh, I think you already know. LET. THE TEXT. FLOW~!

Jinx power lotted a 5. This followed.

Rebme got charmed.
Rebme: CHECK OUT MAH RIDILL ATTACK SPEED!
Jkun: FUCK DAT
GUILLOTINE.
Rebme: ... :(

Zoph making us late for Assault again.

Enough said. It was Imps and that giant Malfire Ring Ghost that drops that ring 100% stupid shitbag.

And as a special present for Yuuzuki's birthday, I performed some questionable yaoi services for her in her Mog House.

...Not gay.